We're looking for new Senior Account Managers to join our team of science marketers
Our ambition over the coming years is to help bring 100 game-changing life science products to market to transform the world through the power of science. We’ll achieve this by working with some of the world’s most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of mutual growth and success.
Ultimately, our work helps to ensure that companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
Our core values make us unique and are key to our success. They work to unify our team and align our efforts to deliver our shared goals for the company and our clients.
Our core values are:
- Do the right thing
- Get stuff done
- Do a ridiculously good job
- Be a modest expert
- Live to learn
- Be an analytical thinker.
We’re one of the most respected life science marketing agencies in the world and are looking for talented individuals to join our awesome team. Could this be you?
What does the role look like? Challenging, rewarding and fun.
We’re looking for a new Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. Your role would be to create, drive and execute strategic plans for our clients, working as part of a wider account team. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can:
- Work as a Senior Account Manager across a portfolio of clients supported by a team of Account Managers/ Executives and specialist delivery teams.
- Interpret the business challenges faced by BioStrata’s clients (for example, bottlenecks in their sales funnel) and then make recommendations to solve these issues.
- Create integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans that are targeted to these needs and objectives, applying an in-depth knowledge of all marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results.
- Manage and execute against these plans by briefing and working with our specialist public relations, paid media, content, design, and development teams to deliver high-quality results, on deadline and on budget.
- Review content, assets and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief and effectively communicate key client messages.
- Identify gaps in content to deliver on plans and suggest topics and content formats to fill gaps.
- Nurture junior team members, helping them to develop the skills necessary to be an industry-leading marketing professional.
- Work with your team to uncover novel ways to support our current and future clients by suggesting innovative marketing communication solutions to help them further improve results over time.
What are we looking for? An exceptional marketer with a passion for delivering first-class service
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a B2B integrated marketing agency with clients that operate globally, particularly Europe and US.
- A broad and tactical experience such as content marketing, paid media (trade press, social, search), email marketing, media relations/PR, SEO, account based marketing, lead nurturing and sales enablement.
- Experience with reviewing project materials produced by the team (e.g. white papers, blogs, press releases, articles, media pitches, metrics reports, etc.), providing insightful QA and QC input.
- Supervisory experience providing guidance and mentoring support to account managers and account executives.
- Creative concepting and design/art work experience including developing content and campaign assets.
- Website design and development project management experience.
- A positive, proactive attitude and someone who thrives on taking responsibility and accountability.
- A scientific background (e.g. BSc or PhD in a science-related subject) is preferred.
If you don’t quite meet the specifications above but are passionate, smart, ambitious, willing to learn quickly and have proven inbound marketing expertise honed working in a marketing agency, then we’d still like to hear from you, so please apply here.
What's included in the package?
Location: Our head office is in Cambridge, UK (but remote and hybrid options are also available)
Role type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Industry leading and dependent on previous experience (get in touch to learn more)
Benefits: At BioStrata, we are passionate about giving our people the power to pursue their dreams and follow their passions. We have committed to this through a range of investments, initiatives and innovations. These pioneering mechanisms will create an important backdrop to your overall package.
Our benefits package includes:
- Option of fully remote contract
- Industry leading salary and generous bonus system
- 25 days holiday, plus additional days rewarded for long service
- BioStrata Family Day on Christmas Eve
- Paid days off to study and develop your knowledge
- Optional paid time out of the office to volunteer
- Access to insurance including but not limited to:
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness
- Income protection
- Contributions to employee pensions above the government standard rate
- Career development planning and support
- Formal training and weekly 'lunch and learn' sessions
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Regular social events
- A supportive and vibrant team culture
If all of the above sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please apply here.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st MARCH 2023
Learn more about us before applying
Want to learn more about what it is like to work at BioStrata before you apply? Then check out our updated careers page, which includes info on our mission, values, company benefits and more. You can also learn more about our team, company and clients.